Hi everyone. During summer we would love to drink all drinks and beverages. That makes us fresh and improves our spirit. Hope you all like Cold Cocoa. What about milkshakes? Yeah, I do love milkshakes too. Cool milkshakes make my tongues wet with the sight. How would it taste when milk is mixed up with coke. What? A coke mixed up with milk. Is it a type of Cold Cocoa chocolate milkshake? Is it something like that? Today I have bought you a very tasty cold drink which is made up of milk and Cold Cocoa. So today what are we going to make? Today we are going to make a thick Cold Cocoa milkshake.
I would like to speak about milkshakes. Milkshakes are healthier than you think. Do you have any tooth problems? It’s not the matter if you know the right way to enjoy it. What do we all do to quench our thirst? Most of the time we finish bottles of cola and soft drinks to quench our thirst. So from today onwards let’s make a change in our life. Let’s swap them with delicious Cold Cocoa chocolate milkshakes.
are made of milk which is rich in nutrition. Due to the presence of a lot of nutrients, these milkshakes are a healthy drink. Most of the time people tend to use it with junk foods. It’s not the case. Have you experienced it fully only after drinking a milkshake without eating anything? That is all because of the nutrients such as carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins, minerals present in that. So let’s drink more and more milkshakes which are good for our health.
So let us see how we are going to make our yummy thick Cold Cocoa chocolate milkshake. First of all, let’s see what ingredients we need to make our yummy Cold Cocoa milkshake.
INGREDIENTS for Thick Cold Cocoa chocolate Milkshake :
- Cold cocoa drinks
- Cocoa powder 1 tbsp
- Custard powder 1 tbsp ( you can use cornflour instead of custard powder)
- Milk 2 tbsp
- Milk 2 cup
- Sugar 1/4 cup
- Chopped chocolate 1/4 cup
- Ice cubes as required
- Grated chocolate for garnishing
- Cashew nuts
Now we have gone through the ingredients that we need to make our yummy Cold Cocoa chocolate milkshake. So come on let us see how to make our thick Cold Cocoa chocolate milkshake.
- First of all, you need to take a mug, add the 1tbsp of custard powder (if you don’t have any custard powder you can use cornflour instead), 1 tbsp of cocoa powder and stir them thoroughly adding the 2 tbsp milk. Make sure you mix it thoroughly till all are mixed up well.
- Now leave it aside. This is a bit creamy.
- Take a vessel to which you can boil the milk. Keep it on the stove and add the 2 cups of milk to it to boil. Make sure you boil it till the water in the milk is evaporated. Then our drink will be thicker than usual.
- Add 1\4 cups of sugar to the milk and stir well. Boil the milk. Make sure the sugar is well dissolved with the milk.
- Now add the ¼ cup of chopped chocolate to the boiling milk. Stir the mixture well. Make sure that all the added chocolate is melted. Here I have bought you a small tip. If you could chop the chocolate so tiny that it would make the chocolate melt so easily. So you can reduce the time which it takes to melt.
- Add the custard powder mixture which was made and kept aside in the beginning.
- Mix well. Boil this for about 5 minutes while stirring. When it’s done you can see a perfect consistency. Make sure you stir the milkshake mixture while it’s boiling. If not it would overflow due to boiling.
- Remove the vessel from the stove. Now keep it aside to cool down. I have bought you another tip again. If you could remove the milkshake from the vessel to another bowl, it would cool faster than in the vessel. When it is in the vessel since the vessel is also hot it should also cool down. So it consumes more time to get cool.
- Add the mixture to a blender. Before you add it make sure it’s completely cool down.
- Blend it for about a minute. When it is blended thoroughly you can see the bubbles come out from our milkshake. We blend it because, when it’s kept aside it becomes a bit rough. When we blend it again it becomes a cream. That makes our tongues wet in our sight.
- Now remove it from the blender. Add the ice cubes to the blender. Now you should crush it partially. Make sure half of the ice cube is crushed and half is remaining.
- Now let us see how we are going to serve our yummy Cold Cocoa milkshake. Now add the crushed ice to the serving glasses.
- Pour our milkshake into the glasses. It looks so yummy.
- Now grate our Cold Cocoa chocolate milkshake with some grated chocolate.
- Now decorate it with cashews. It’s up to you. If you don’t like cashews you can refrain from using them.
- Here comes our yummy Cold Cocoa chocolate milkshake. The appearance seems perfect. It seems to be so tasty. The first zip of your Cold Cocoa chocolate milkshakes brings you to heaven. I love the taste of it.
Today I bought you a brilliant way to quench your thirst during summer. It’s our thick Cold Cocoa chocolate milkshake. Many of our kids do love coke but some of them hate to drink milk. So one of the best ways to let them drink milk is mixing it with coke and making a thick Cold Cocoa chocolate milkshake. Once you make it for your kid I’m sure they would keep asking you every day. Not only your kids this could be served for the guests who arrive at your house. They would love this too. Are there teens who always drink only soft drinks and cola? Make them this drink they would also really love.
In the evening when your hubby comes home treat him with a glass of thick Cold Cocoa chocolate milkshake. I’m sure he would also be surprised with the taste and love it too. So I hope you would make it and enjoy it with all of your family members. For today I’m going to leave. Let us meet with another delicious recipe.
Check Here Orange Chicken Recipes
Check Here Korean Style Fried Chicken ( + BBQ sauce )
Follow Our Facebook Page – Click Here
Join Our Facebook Group – Click Here
Go and check my other articles – Click Here