Are you a single? No boyfriend ? then say hello to tasty desserts, cakes, biscuits, ice creams !!!! Don’t you think, eating a super delicious cup of dessert, all alone by yourself in the hot summer is the most pleasurable thing in the world? For me, yes it is, desserts are my world, desserts with chocolate, vanilla, strawberries, blueberries. Isn’t it interesting to hear even? so yummy…. And I think most singles wish so too.. you don’t have to worry if you are a single ,cause desserts are there with you always. I don’t think there won’t be anyone on earth who dislikes getting treated themselves by a dessert. The freshness, smoothness and tasty of a dessert mingled with its colorfulness obviously let ourselves forget that we are singles. Don’t you think so?
So let’s forget that we are singles and make some simple desserts to impress ourselves. There we go !!! today I’m going to give you some tip-top recipes of three heavenly delicious ,plus super simple desserts you could make during summer through this video. I’m sure these recipes will definitely cool down your body and add an unforgettable taste to your tongue. These recipes are wallet friendly, need very few ingredients, and save your time. So you have nothing to worry about.. Hope you singles would enjoy making these recipes…so, let’s peep into our tongue wetting summer dessert recipes… are you ready? Here we go….
The very first recipe I’m going to give you is,
(1) BLUEBERRY COBBLER DESSERTS
- Cubed cold butter
- Step-01: add a table spoon of sugar, 2 teaspoons of flour into a bowl of blueberries
- Step-02: mix them very softly.
- Step-03: put the mixed blueberries into a greased ramekin.(or any container you prefer)
- Step-04: add ¼ of cup of flour, a tablespoon of sugar, ¼ teaspoon of baking powder, and a pinch of salt to a medium sized bowl
- Step-05: again mix them well.
- Step-06: then add 2 tablespoons of cubed cold butter above the flour mixture and press it with a fork.(fork helps to cut the butter into flour mixture)
- Step-07: add 2 tablespoons of milk to the prepared flour mixture and mix it well.
- Step-08: pop the flour pulp over the blueberry ramekin (or whatever the container with blueberries) and put into oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 30-35 minutes.(until the flour, butter mixture becomes golden brown color.)
Be Careful about the container..be sure whether your container is oven friendly or put the blueberry mixture to another oven friendly container.
Take out the ramekin out of the oven after 30 minutes .. So here’s your restaurant quality BLUEBERRY COBBLER dessert.. You could eat it all by yourself cause you’re single !!!
Our next simple recipe is,
(2) BANANA S’MORES BOAT DESSERTS
- One banana
- Ziplock bag of graham crackers
- Chocolate chips
- Mini marshmallows
- Step-01: first take a zip bag of graham crackers and crush it(do not powder them, should be little coarse)
- Step-02: take a banana and cut it into equal halves carefully without removing its peel.
- Step-03: apply some cooking spray over foiled baking sheets and place bananas on it.
- Step-04: make small crevice on the bananas using a folk (so it will look like a boat)
- Step-05: add some chocolate chips and mini marshmallows
- Step-06: top the banana boat with crushed graham cracker crumbs.
- Step-07: and then put the banana placed baking sheets in the oven at 350 degrees fahrenheit for about 5 minutes, and then turn over to broil to get marshmallows toast for about 1-2 minutes.
- Step-08: when it is baked nicely place banana boats on a plate ,put some chocolate sauce or whatever you prefer above it and decorate it nicely and finally serve it to yourself..
There is your super delicious boat like BANANA S’MORES BOAT dessert
Note that BANANA S’MORES BOAT is good for children also.
And then here we go to our third recipe , the final recipe
(3) MARGARITA POPSICLES DESSERTS
- ¼ cup of tequila
- a cup of sweetened condensed milk (for non alcoholic)
- ½ cup of lime juice
- ½ cup of orange juice
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- Popsicle sticks
- 6 shot glasses
- Step-01: add ¼ cup of tequila ,½ cup of lime juice and ½ cup of orange juice into a measuring jug..
- Step-02: add 3 tablespoons of honey ( or you can use agave syrup) and whisk well.
- Step-03: pour the mixed liquids into 6 shot glasses.
- Step-04: cover the top of glasses with an aluminium foil and insert a popsicle stick straight through the foil.(foil helps to keep the popsicle straight.)
- Step-05: put the glasses in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours (preferably an overnight) to freeze.
- Step-06: take out the glasses after 6 hours and see..
For non alcoholic people :
- Step-01: use a cup of sweetened condensed milk instead of tequila,½ cup of lime juice and ½ cup of orange juice into a measuring jug.. whisk it well
- Step-02: pour it into 6 shot glasses
- Step-03: let them freeze for 6 hours at least (preferably an overnight)
After an overnight you can enjoy your non alcoholic MARGARITA POPSICLES
- Note that the non-alcoholic version is thicker than the alcoholic version due to condensed milk.
- so, there are your two versions of cold yellow MARGARITA POPSICLES right in front of you, and you can celebrate your party time with MARGARITA POPSICLES .
- The best in MARGARITA POPSICLES is that now you can even challenge the summer hotness.
- So these are the 3 special ,simple, cost friendly summer desserts I offer for every single person.. What do you think is the best? What would be the best for summer?
- So , Be sure to make all three dessert recipes and stay happy.
Don’t lose hope. Enjoy your life.. You’ll find a partner soon … if not you can make dessert as your partner.. You will enjoy desserts more than a boyfriend..
Follow Our Facebook Page – Click Here
Join Our Facebook Group – Click Here
Go and check my other articles – Click Here