Hello everyone, today I will prepare some delicious and tasty peach dishes. The peach tree is a tree native to the northwestern region of China between the Tarim Basin and the northern slopes of the Kunlun Mountains, where it was first domesticated and cultivated. It bears juicy edible fruit with various properties, most called peaches, and other nectarines. In the summer between May and September, peaches are the best dishes. So today we prepare three dishes with peaches. Come on, lets make our three delicious and tasty homemade peach recipe s.
(1) Grilled Homemade Peach recipe Panini
- 1 ½ Four slices of sourdough bread or crispy artisan bread
- 1 tablespoon of pesto
- 1-ounce brie (90 g), sliced
- 1 large peach, pitted and thinly sliced
- ½ teaspoon of ripened balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons of unsalted butter, room temperature
- Non-stick cooking spray for greasing
- Large peach pitted and cut into 1.24 cm wedges
- 8-ounce rocket (225 g)
- Olive oil for dressing
- Aged balsamic vinegar for dressing
- Make sandwiches: Heat a sandwich press over high heat.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of pesto on each slice of bread. Spread 3-4 slices of bread, 4-5 slices of peach, and a dash of balsamic vinegar on 2 slices of bread. Place the remaining slices of bread on top with the pesto facing down.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of butter on one side of each bread.
- Lubricate the Panini press with a non-stick spray. Place a sandwich buttered side down on the sandwich press. Grease the top slice of bread and close the sandwich press. Cook until the cheese has melted, 2-3 minutes.
- Prepare the salad: grill the peach wedges.
- In a medium-sized bowl, drizzle the arugula with olive oil and aged balsamic vinegar, add the grilled peaches and mix. Serve the Panini with the salad alongside.
(2) Sweet & Spicy Homemade Peach recipe Sticky Wings
BBQ DRY RUB
- 1 ½ teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 2 lb chicken wings(900 g)
- 1 ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon cayenne
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- fresh cilantro, chopped, for garnish
- 1 can peaches, in heavy syrup
- ¼ cup dark brown sugar(50 g)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 bay leaf, dried
- ¾ cup water(180 mL)
- 1 tablespoon cold unsalted butter
- Preheat the oven to 220 ° C. Place a baking sheet with foil and grease with non-stick spray.
- Place chipotle powder, paprika, baking powder, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, cayenne pepper, Italian seasoning, cumin, and black pepper in a bowl and stir until smooth. Obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Put the chicken wings in a large bowl and drizzle with the oil. Add the created spice powder and mix well.
- Arrange the wings on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, then bake for another 15 minutes.
- Frosting: Put canned peaches, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, soy sauce, sriracha, cinnamon, black pepper, salt, bay leaf, and water in a medium pan. Stir to combine, then bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then reduce the heat to medium and cook for 15 minutes until the peaches are soft and the sauce is thick.
- Remove the bay leaf, place the peach mixture in a blender and blend at high speed for 30-60 seconds. Strain the glaze through a fine-mesh sieve into the pan. Turn up the heat and cook until the icing thickens about 5 minutes. Beat the butter until completely incorporated. The back of a spoon should be covered by glaze.
- Carefully remove the wings from the oven, brush them on both sides with about 3/4 of the glaze. Again cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove the wings from the oven brush with another ⅓ of the glaze. Turn on the oven on high heat, put the wings back in the oven, and cook for 2-3 minutes or until the icing boils.
- Remove from the oven and place the wings in a large bowl with the remaining glaze.
- Place on a serving platter and garnish with coriander.
(3)Homemade Peach recipe Cobbler
- 10 medium peaches
- 1 ¼ cups dark brown sugar(250 g)
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 ½ tablespoons cornstarch
- ½ stick unsalted butter, cubed
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted, plus more for greasing
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour(55 g),
- three refrigerated pie crusts, 9 in (22 cm)
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 220 ° C.
- Peel, dig, and cut the peaches into wedges. You should have about 10 cups.
- Prepare the peach filling: mix the brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and peaches in a large saucepan. Set the flame to medium heat and stir gently until the sugar has completely dissolved. Cook for 3-5 minutes, until the mixture, boils and the peaches begin to release their juice.
- In a small bowl, mix the cornstarch with 2 tablespoons of the syrup from the pot until the cornstarch has dissolved. Stir the mixture into the filling and bring to a boil. Cook for 3-4 minutes until the syrup becomes thick and opaque. Remove the pot from the oven.
Prepare the crust:
- Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with melted butter.
- Roll 2 of the pie crusts onto a lightly floured flat surface. Layer the crusts in the center so that they look like a Venn diagram, then use a floured rolling pin to roll over the overlapping pieces to seal them together. Flour the top of the crust, then roll it onto the rolling pin. Roll up the prepared pan. Carefully lift the edges of the crust so that the bottom is flush with the bottom of the pan. Let the edges fall to the sides of the pan.
- Using a slotted spoon, add the peach filling into the crust and drain the excess juices. Save the syrup for serving. Pour the diced butter over the peaches.
- Gently spread the rest of the pie crust and roll it over the peach filling. Fold the edges of the top and bottom crust together to seal them.
- Beat the egg yolks with the water in a small bowl. Brush the crust all over.
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Sprinkle liberally on the crust.
- Cut 3 large diagonal slits in the top of the crust to let the steam out.
- Bake the cobbler for 35-45 minutes, until the crust is golden and the filling is bubbly. If the edges of the crust get too dark, cover them with foil and continue cooking.
- Cool this for 25-30 minutes before serving with vanilla ice cream. Season with some reserved peach syrup.
Check My New Recipe – Homemade Sugar Cookies ( Easy Recipe)
Follow Our Facebook Page – Click Here
Join Our Facebook Group – Click Here
Go and check my other articles – Click Here