“I scream you scream we all scream for Ice Cream!”. From when we were kids almost every one of us has loved Ice Cream. Whether it be a special occasion like a birthday, a party or even just a Sunday afternoon, anyone’s go-to treat would most likely be Ice Cream. Below I have described how you can make 8 yummy homemade Ice Cream recipe (s) at home. Each treat mentioned below will only take a few ingredients to make.
(1) Cookies and Cream homemade Ice Cream recipe
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 14 oz condensed milk
- 12 chocolate sandwich cookies
- Step-1: Get a large mixing bowl and add in the heavy cream, condensed milk and beat it with an electric mixer until it is thick and frothy.
- Step-2: Crush the sandwich cookies and add them into the mixture.
- Step-3: Add the mixture into a pan and sprinkle some cookie chunks on top.
- Step-4: Freeze it for 3-4 hours and serve.
(2) Brownie Caramel homemade Ice Cream recipe
- 3 TBSP cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups crushed brownies
- 1 cup dulce de leche
- Take two cups of heavy cream and 14 oz of condensed milk just like before and repeat the steps 1 and 2 mentioned above.
- Step-3: After doing so add in the cocoa powder into the mixture. Beat that in with the electric mixer until the cocoa powder is well combined.
- Step-4: Add in the crushed brownies to the mixture and fold it in.
- Step-5: Add in the dulce de leche and fold that in as well.
- Step-6: Just like before, put this mixture into a pan, sprinkle it with some brownie chunks and freeze it for 3-4 hours and enjoy.
(3) Rolled Up homemade Ice Cream recipe
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 can of condensed milk
- a pinch of salt
- a topping (sprinkles, smarties pebbles, etc.) the toppings are optional
- Step-1: Add in the 2 cups of heavy cream, the can of condensed milk and a pinch of salt into a bowl and whisk it until everything is mixed well and properly.
- Step-2: Pour the mixture onto a flat baking tray and sprinkle any topping to your preference.
- Step-3: Mix the topping in just a little bit and place it in the freezer for 4 hours.
- Step-4: Take a scraper and scrape and roll up the Ice Cream carefully.
- Before doing the above step it is useful to note that you should freeze your scraper and the serving bowl as well.
- Step-5: Place the rolled-up Ice Cream in the bowl and serve with some chocolate sauce on top.
(4) Sandwich Cake homemade Ice Cream
- 6 Ice Cream sandwiches
- 1 pint of chocolate Ice Cream
- 12 sandwich cookies
- 8 oz whipped topping
- Step-1: Line a baking tray with aluminum foil and place half of the Ice Cream sandwiches at the bottom.
- Step-2: Scoop up chocolate Ice Cream and spread it on top of the Ice Cream sandwiches with a spatula.
- Step-3: Place the other 3 Ice Cream sandwiches on top of the chocolate Ice Cream and repeat step 2.
- Step-4: Freeze for 4 hours.
- Step-5: Crush the 12 sandwich cookies to a powder and add in the whipped topping to it and give it a good mix.
- Step-6: take the Ice Cream sandwich cake out of the freezer and spread the topping on top and around the cake.
- Step-7: cut it up and enjoy.
(5) Brownie homemade Ice Cream sandwiches
- Brownie mix
- A bit of oil
- One egg
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Step-1: Take a cup of the mix and spread it on a lined baking sheet. Put another baking sheet on top and get rid of the air bubbles in between using your fingers.
- Repeat this step on another baking tray. Bake for 350F/ 180C for 15 minutes.
- Step-2: Take the baked and cooled off brownies and spread vanilla Ice Cream on top of one of them.
- Step-3: Place the other brownie on top and freeze it completely.
- Step-4: Take it out of the freezer and cut it up and serve.
(6) Cake Pops homemade Ice Cream recipe
- yellow cake- 1 box (prepared)
- 1/2 cup of vanilla frosting
- vanilla Ice Cream 1 cup (softened)
- Step-1: Crush up the yellow cake.
- Step-2: Add in the vanilla frosting and mix it in.
- Step-3: Take an ice cube tray and place this mixture on the bottom and smush it with your fingers. Then top it off with the vanilla Ice Cream.
- Step-4: Top this with the chocolate cookies and add in the chocolate Ice Cream.
- Step-5: Pop it in the freezer for 30 mins.
- Step-6: Take the cubes out and put in sticks dipped in melted white chocolate and freeze again.
- Step-7: Take each cube out and dip it in the white chocolate.
- Step-8: Top it off with some whipped cream and some sprinkles.
(7) Chocolate Dipped homemade Ice Cream Tacos
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- milk 1/2 cup
- vanilla 1 tsp
- 1/4 butter
- 1 TBSP cocoa powder
- 18 oz chocolate
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- Step-1: Mix in the eggs, sugar, milk, vanilla, butter. Then add in the flour and coco powder.
- Step-2: Scoop up a cup of the mix and put it in a hot pan on the stovetop and make little tacos out of it. Set the tacos a side for them to cool off and hold their shape.
- Step-3: Place the chocolate tacos in the freezer for 20 mins.
- Step-4: Take the chocolate and add 1/4 cup of coconut oil and melt it in the microwave oven.
- Step-5: Coat the insides of the tacos with the chocolate and freeze it again for another 20 mins.
- Step-6: Pipe in some vanilla Ice Cream into the tacos and freeze for 2 hours.
- Step-7: Dip in the open part of the tacos in the chocolate and top it off with some crushed peanuts.
(8) Cream Swirl Sandwich homemade Ice Cream
- Sandwich bread
- Melted butter
- Hazelnut spread
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Step-1: Cut the side of some sandwich bread, spread some melted butter on the sides, line them up to form a big sheet of bread and flatten the whole thing by putting a weight on top of it for 10 mins.
- Step-2: Flatten it with a rolling pin, spread the hazelnut spread and roll the whole sheet up.
- Step-3: Wrap it up in a plastic wrap and freeze it for 20 mins.
- Step-4: Cut it up into little rolls and pack them in a round baking tray facing up and freeze.
- Step-5: Spread vanilla Ice Cream on top and freeze.
- Step-6: Repeat step 4 once more.
- Step-7: Cut it up and serve.
- 3 Scoops of Cookies and Cream Ice Cream 2 USD
- 3 Scoops of Brownie Caramel Ice Cream 2 USD
- One cup of Rolled Up Ice Cream 2 USD
- One piece of Ice Cream Sandwich Cake 1 USD
- One piece of Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches 1 USD
- One Ice Cream Cake Pop 1 USD
- One Chocolate Dipped Ice Cream Taco 2 USD
- One piece of Ice Cream Swirl Sandwiches 1 USD
Check Here – Homemade Cake Recipe ( 6 Recipes )
Follow Our Facebook Page – Click Here
Join Our Facebook Group – Click Here
Go and check my other articles – Click Here