(1) Pear button chicken recipes and waffles
Today we are going to make a yummy dish. Its pear button chicken recipes and waffles. A waffle is a dough or yeast dough dish that is baked between two plates that are shaped to give a characteristic size, shape and surface appearance. There are many variations, depending on the type of waffle maker and the recipe used. Waffles are consumed all over the world, especially in Belgium, where there are over a dozen regional varieties. Waffles can be freshly prepared or simply reheated after cooking and freezing in stores.
A unique twist on the traditional chicken and waffle maker, this version features soft and sweet waffles topped with fresh pear pieces cooked in a syrup flavored with cinnamon and nutmeg, balanced with crispy strips of chicken with lemon and pepper and done with one Shot of cinnamon whipped cream. first of all let’s see what you need to make This Recipes.
Things you need
- 3 pears, peeled, cored, and cut into ½-inch(1.2 cm) cubes
- ½ cup water(120 mL)
- ½ tablespoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground allspice
- ¾ cup sugar(150 g)
- 2 cups all purpose flour(250 g)
- ½ cup sugar(100 g)
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ cup vegetable oil(120 mL)
- ¾ cup heavy cream(180 mL)
- 1 cup milk(240 mL)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- nonstick cooking spray, for greasing
- 1 cup heavy cream(240 mL)
- fresh mint sprig, for garnish
- 1 ½ tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 cups neutral oil(1.4 L), such as vegetable oil, for frying
- 4 chicken breasts which are boneless and skinless, cut into 2-inch (5 cm) wide strips
- 1 ½ teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoons kosher salt
- 1-teaspoon Accent® seasoning
- 1 ½ cups all purpose flour(185 g)
- waffle oven
Let’s see how to make our yummy yummy Recipe
- First of all we should peel the pears carefully. You can use a peeler or you can use a small knife too. If you use a peeler it would be easy. Now you should cut the pears to cubes in the size of about ½ inch. Make sure you remove the seeds of the pears.
- Come on lets see how to prepare the pear butter: First of all you should put the pears, water, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, cloves, and sugar in a medium saucepan and stir to coat the pears. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then reduce the heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally, for 35-40 minutes until the pears are tender. Remove the pot from the oven. Use a potato masher to mash the pears until they have the consistency of chopped applesauce. Make sure you mash it thoroughly. If you don’t find the potato masher you can use a fork or a whisk too. Now keep it aside.
- Let’s see how to make our yummy yummy waffles: Preheat a waffle iron according to the manufacturer’s instructions which is given in the user guide.
- Take a large bowl, first of all add flour to the bowl and then add sugar, salt, baking powder, oil, cream, milk and vanilla while mixing until a smooth batter is formed. Now you can add the beaten eggs as well.
- Now let’s see how to bake it in the waffle oven. Pour about ½ cup (55 g) waffle batter into the preheated waffle iron. Bake for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. Repeat with the remaining dough. Keep the waffles warm in a low temperature oven until you are ready to use them.
- Let’s see how to prepare the whipped cream: Put the cream to the bowl. Now add the cinnamon and powdered sugar to the large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for about 2 minutes until stiff peaks form. Make sure you don’t over beat it. Store in the refrigerator until use.
- In a large, high skillet, heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat until it reaches 180 ° C.
- You should take a large bowl and add the chicken to it. Now for seasoning add lemon pepper, salt and ac’cent mix thoroughly so it gets seasoned well. Now cover it well. It would be more convenient if you can keep the chicken for a few hours so the mixture would be absorbed well to the chicken and the taste of the chicken increases. So if you are not in a hurry make sure you keep your chicken for a few hours after seasoning it. Now put the 2 cups of all purpose flour in a medium bowl (in a bowl which you can dip the chicken in the flour). Dip the chicken in the flour and shake off the excess material. Repeat it for all the chicken breasts.
- Now lets see how we are going to fry the chicken in the heated oil. Gently lower the chicken into the hot oil and cook until golden brown for 6-8 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 75 ° C . When lowering the chicken to the oil be careful since the oil is hot. Otherwise you may get burnt due to hot oil. Remove from the oil with tongs or a slotted spoon and place on a plate lined with kitchen paper to drain while you cook the rest of the chicken. Wow it smells so amazing.
- Lets see how we are going to serve our yummy yummy New Recipe. Cut the waffles into triangles and arrange 3 on each plate. Top with 2 tablespoons of pear butter, 3 strips of fried chicken recipes and a dash of whipped cream. Garnish with a sprig of mint. Wow it looks so delicious.
- This is an easy recipe which you could make at low cost. This is perfect for guests who arrive at your place. They will never forget the taste of our yummy Recipe. Let’s taste our dish. Wow, it’s so delicious. Make sure you follow the instructions as I have said so you will surely be able to make the Recipe so deliciously.
( 16-19 ) – Recipes Here
( 20 – 24 ) – Recipes Here
( 25-29 ) – Recipes Here
( 30-34 ) – Recipes Here
( 35-40 ) – Recipes Here
Click Here – Summer Desserts For Singles
Follow Our Facebook Page – Click Here
Join Our Facebook Group – Click Here
Go and check my other articles – Click Here