Today I’m going to make some easy and interesting food recipes. What do you think about salad? What do you think about BBQ or yummy yummy burgers? Today I have to feed a crowd, what am I supposed to do? Today you will find all the recipes in one place. Come on, let’s see what we are going to make today. I’m sure you will love all these recipes today.
(1) Grilled Smoked-Mozzarella Salad with Balsamic
For 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- One cup oil(240 mL)
- ½ cup balsamic vinaigrette(120 mL)
- 1 ½ lb smoked mozzarella(680 g)
- 1 cup breadcrumb(115 g)
- Mix Dijon mustard, honey, salt, pepper, oil and balsamic vinegar in a small bowl and mix. NOTE: You can also shake the ingredients in a jar with a secure lid.
- Cut the mozzarella into 6 mm slices and toss in a bowl with olive oil.
- Press each slice into the breadcrumbs to completely cover the entire surface.
- Place the slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze for about 30-45 minutes.
- Boil each slice in a pan or grill for about 2 minutes on each side, until the breadcrumbs are golden brown and grill marks appear.
- Transfer each slice to the salad and garnish with salad dressing.
- Nutritious Calories: 2424 Fat: 202 grams Carbohydrates: 87 grams Fiber: 4 grams Sugar: 21 grams Protein: 62 grams
- Have fun!
(2) Eggplant & Hummus Burger
For 2 burgers
- 15 oz chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 3 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup olive oil(60 mL), plus more for serving
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons tahini sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt, to taste
- 1 eggplant
- ¼ cup olive oil(60 mL)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- lettuce, to serve
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 hamburger buns
- red onion, sliced, to serve
- Mix the chickpeas, garlic, lemon juice, tahini, cumin and salt in a blender and stir until smooth.
- Cut the eggplant into four 2 ½ cm slices. Sprinkle the eggplant slices with salt and let rest for 20-30 minutes, then pat dry.
- In a small bowl, mix the oil, paprika, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
- Brush each side of the aubergine slices with the oil and spice mixture.
- Heat a pan or grill over medium-high heat and cook each eggplant slice for 3-4 minutes per side.
- Build your burger with hummus between two eggplant slices.
- Have fun!
(3) BBQ Chicken Sandwich
Ingredients for BBQ Chicken Sandwich
For 6 servings
- vegetable oil
- 1 ½ lb large, boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 teaspoons fine sea salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 ½ cups barbecue sauce(435 g)
- 6 pretzel buns
- 2 cups coleslaw(250 g)
- Heat a grill over medium-high heat and lightly clean and grease the hot pan stands.
- Season the chicken breast with salt and pepper and place on the grill. Grill the brisket for 5 minutes, then flip, brush with some barbecue sauce and grill for another 5-7 minutes until cooked through.
- Transfer the chicken to a plate and set aside to cool slightly.
- Chop the chicken with 2 forks, place it in a bowl and mix it with the rest of the barbecue sauce.
- Serve on pretzel rolls with collard greens.
- Have fun!
(4) Korean-style BBQ Beef
For 2 servings
- 1 ½ lb ribeye steak(700 g) tender cut
- 1 onion, 1/2 chopped and 1/2 sliced
- 3 cloves garlic cloves
- ½ pear, peeled and roughly chopped
- 3 spring onions, 1 must be cut into pieces while 2 sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ⅓ cup soy sauce(80 g)
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed, for serving
- 2 cups cooked rice(400 g), for serving
- Banchan (Korean side dishes), for serving (optional)
- Slice the meat as thinly as possible and place in a large bowl. Using frozen or cold meat makes it easier to cut.
- In a blender or food processor, mix the onion pieces, garlic, pear, spring onion pieces, brown sugar, pepper, soy sauce, and sesame oil until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Pour the marinade over the beef, add the thinly sliced onion and mix to coat evenly. Cover with cling film and leave to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Heat the rapeseed oil in a large pan over high heat. Dry the meat.
- Be careful not to fill the pan and sauté the marinated meat and onions until golden brown. Sprinkle with the sliced spring onions and sesame seeds.
- Serve with rice and side dishes.
- Have fun!
(5) Giant BBQ Rib Sandwich (To Feed a Crowd)
Ingredients for Giant BBQ Rib Sandwich
For 8 servings
- 1 rack baby back ribs, membrane removed
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup barbecue sauce(285 g)
- ¼ cup honey(85 g)
- 1 large loaf bread
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed
- 2 large onions, sliced and caramelized
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 150 ° C.
- Place the ribs on a long sheet of aluminum foil. Combine paprika, pepper, brown sugar, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin and chili powder in a small bowl, cover the ribs evenly on both sides, press the friction into the crevices and smooth out any lumps large. Wrap the film around the ribs, making sure they are completely sealed. It is important that the juices of the ribs remain in the foil to keep them moist during cooking. If necessary, use additional aluminum foil.
- Cook the ribs for 3-3½ hours until tender. Gently unwrap the ribs and slowly move the bones. If you have trouble removing the bones, use a knife to make small cuts in the meat to make it easier to remove. Preheat the oven rack.
- Combine the barbecue sauce and honey in a small bowl and brush generously on both sides of the plate of boneless prime rib. Beware of the ribs because the meat is very tender.
- Fry the ribs for about 5 minutes, until the glaze boils and begins to brown.
- Cut the loaf in half lengthwise and butter both sides of the bread. Sprinkle the sesame seeds on the outside of the bread and cook under the grill for a few minutes. Beware on them as they burn very quickly.
- Using two long spatulas or knives, carefully transfer the glazed spare ribs to the bottom half of the bread and then cover with the caramelized onions, parsley and the top half of the bread. Cut into rolls of about 5 cm and serve.
- Have fun!
Follow Our Facebook Page – Click Here
Join Our Facebook Group – Click Here
Go and check my other articles – Click Here